Production LinesPLTCM (Pickling Line and Tandem Cold Mill) CGL (Continuous Galvanizing Line) CCL (Painting Line) CAL (Continuous Annealing Line) ECL (Electrolytic Cleaning Line) BAF (Batch Annealing Furnace) Line (Tempering And Double Cold Reduction) ETL (Electrolytic Tinning Line)
The galvanized or tempered cold coils are painted with the first coat/backcoat/topcoat painting applications on the bottom and top surfaces, in the types and thicknesses requested by the customer, in the painting line (CCL). Additionally, film coating is applied to the surface using Badging (Logo) and Cold Lamination depending on the customer’s choice.
Special colors requested by our customers can be produced, except for those on the RAL K7 Classic color chart. Polyester, PVDF, and Plastisol have a flat surface, while PUR-PA and Wrinkle Polyester type dyes provide surface effects.
- Polyester (A wide range of color and brightness options)
- PVDF (High UV resistance, long-lasting against fading)
- PVC Plastisol (High corrosion resistance, high flexibility)
- PUR-PA (High scratching resistance)
- Wrinkle Polyester (Matte and decorative look with a structure that prevents rain or snow from settling on it)