Including all our employees, our Quality, Environment and Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Policy is as follows:
- Ensuring utmost customer satisfaction by offering the desired amount of competitive and high-quality products and services when needed in line with the needs and expectations of the customer,
- Ensuring sustainable growth across the steel industry in our country and abroad, together with all our stakeholders,
- Increasing efficiency and profitability through reduced production costs,
- Meeting the expectations of our employees, suppliers, subcontractors and stakeholders,
- Raising awareness, carrying out training actively, facilitating communication and cooperation in order to create awareness of Quality, the Environment and OHS.
- Undertaking activities aimed at quality, the environment and occupational health and safety through compliance with the national & international standards, laws, regulations and customer terms.
- Ensuring the health and safety welfare of employees, suppliers, subcontractors and visitors by determining each and every risk regarding OHS,
- Continuously increasing our environmental performance by reducing the risks that may have a negative impact on the environment through the systems and methods to be applied,
- Protecting our natural resources through effective and efficient use of raw materials and energy.
Chairman of the Board